Jet Air – 12000btu (Non-Inverter):
To begin with Mbombela Airconditioning’s Jet Air – 12000btu (Non-Inverter) Air Conditioning Unit:
LF = Non inverter | Q & LFI = Inverter 12000btu Air Conditioning Unit.
Mbombela Air Conditioning is Based in Mbombela./Nelspruit.
We also provide installation of air conditioning units at an extra fee.
Features for our Jet Air – 12000btu:
– B Energy efficiency rating
– Elegant panel design, with LED display.
– Golden Fin
– Timer function
– R410A Refrigerant
– Low Noise Airflow System
– Quick Cooling/Heating
– Self Cleaning, Sleep Mode
– Model Number: JASA-H12A4/LF
What’s in the box
Wall mounting Screw & Bolts Kit [Indoor]
Installation Plate [Indoor]
Additional Draining Hose
Bandage Tape [Outdoor]
x 3m Copper Pipe Unit [Outdoor]
Air Conditioning Around Nelspruit
We provide a wide range of environmentally-friendly air-conditioners.
For both commercial and residential use to meet your every need.
As well as heat pumps.
We ensure top quality, reliable after-service, and competitive prices.
Air Conditioning: too cool to be good for you?
Not so many years ago, air conditioning was a luxury.
Vouchsafed only to the privileged few.
Now, though, it’s the norm in many offices and public transport systems.
So it’s a part of our lives whether we want it or not.
Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of keeping your cool:
- Extreme heat has a clear negative impact on the intellect.
- It improves comfort levelsat work and at leisure.
- Therefore this also improves job performance.
- It can also result in increased physical and intellectual activity.
- A lower temperature reduces the presence of insects and parasites.
- Lower temperatures mean less sweating therefore reducing the risk of dehydration.
- A clean air conditioning systemhelps exclude external allergens such as pollens.
- If the air conditioning installation is good.
And if it is well maintained, it renews and improves air quality.
- Sudden changes in temperature and humidity affect the respiratory system.
- It has a drying effect on skinand mucous membranes.
- It adds to ambient noise, contributing to noise pollution.
- The air circulation cantransmit infectious respiratory diseases.
- Airborne dust and fungi can cause allergic reactions.
- Air conditioning is associated with chronic rhinitis and pharyngitis, throat irritation and hoarseness.
- Air conditioning can exacerbate eye conditions such as conjunctivitis and blepharitis.
- As well as causing problems for contact lens wearers.